In order to open the Club at Sunset pools and adhere to the requirements and recommendations from the state, there is a limited number of occupants that will be allowed at any given time at the pools. We have worked very hard to establish a system that we feel allows our members to get maximum benefit from all the pools.
Below are the reservation time slots with time in between for the staff to clean the facilities.
South, Oaks & Bluffs
Friday & Saturday
Please read all the important information below.
- To reserve pool time, email Reservations@ClubatSunset.com
- Reservations start at 9am on Wednesday mornings for Saturday and Sunday request, emails before 9 will not be processed. Emails received after 5 pm on Wednesday will be responded to the following morning in the order they were received. Please indicate the pool, time slot and how many spaces you need for that time slot. All members of your party must be listed out individually- not just a last name and total: (i.e. Jones family-3- incorrect Ben Jones, Ann Jones, Steve Jones- correct.) Everyone counts regardless of their age.
- You can request a 1st and 2nd choice of pool, time and spaces you need. If your 1st choice is available we will sign you up- if not we will do your 2nd choice
- An email confirmation will be sent to let you know your request was fulfilled
- Please DO NOT call the Pro Shop or pools to make reservations- they will not be accepted.
- For day of request- you will need to physically go to the pool you are interested in and speak to the manager or assistant manager on duty to see what the availability is for the day. You can sign up with the staff only for that one day. A suggestion would be to wait before loading up everyone for the pool until you are sure space is available
- If you need to cancel your reserved time, please email us at Reservations@ClubatSunset.com, so we can open up those times for other members
- All members entering the pools must present a valid key tag to scan for admittance
- At the end of the 2 hour time slot, the pools and decks will be cleared for the staff to clean and sanitize the area for the next group. We ask that everyone pack up and clear the pools in a timely manner so the staff can do their job and everyone gets to enjoy their time at the pools.
Until further notice, the reservation schedule will be as follows:
- Monday - Friday- first come - first served until maximum capacity is met for the time slot.
- Wednesday: reserve for Saturday & Sunday.
We want to thank everyone in advance for your support and cooperation as we move forward for a great pool season.